Is your business still relying solely on word-of-mouth advertising to get new customers? Or perhaps you know that you can do better at keeping up with your most loyal customers — the ones who are most likely to buy from you again (and refer you to others). Or when you do get new leads, many never convert into customers. What’s to blame? It’s a lack of lead nurturing!
Lead Nurturing Captures Business Opportunities You’ve Been Missing
Lead nurturing produces a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads (according to DemandGen Report). This 20% increase in converted leads could mean thousands of extra dollars per month for your business.
Companies who excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33% lower cost, according to Forrester Research.
But it gets even better.
Annuitas Group found that lead nurturing produces 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. Handy Copywriting can help get these same results for your business
Introducing Handy Copywriting’s Email Newsletter Service…
“Your Ultimate Lead Nurturing Tool”
You may call it an electronic newsletter, email newsletter, or e-zine. These terms refer to the same thing. An email sent from your business to your target audience is an email newsletter.
An e-newsletter isn’t an autoresponder or an email blast. It doesn’t use hard sales or quick promotions. Instead, an e-newsletter is basically short, concise “articles in email form”. It entertains and engages your readers….and it performs like no other when used as a lead nurturing tool.
Would you like to learn more? Good. Keep reading…
Handy Copywriting can implement an email newsletter for your business that helps in the following ways:
The Return-On-Investment or ROI Benefits of Email Newsletters
- Get measurable results. Open rates and click-through rates are just two
variables used for tracking ROI. And what business doesn’t need ROI these days? In fact, your business can see open rates and click-through-rates when you start sending lead nurturing email newsletters.
- Position your company as an expert. People buy more from experts they know, like, and trust. Why not BECOME that expert your target market knows, likes, and trusts? A regular e-newsletter used for lead nurturing can help your readers see your company as the ‘go-to’ expert in your field or industry.
- Recycle your valuable content. Your email newsletter content is, in fact, a class of assets of your business. That’s because the content you send in your e-newsletter can be used in a lot of different places. Offline and online, in social media, blog posts, trade publications…just to name a few. The more places your business uses the content, the more return you get for your investment.
The Engagement Benefits of Email Newsletters
- Build engagement cost-effectively with your customers and prospects. Email newsletters are the ideal lead-nurturing vehicle. It builds engagement. And it keeps your customer community’s attention on your business. And when customer’s pay attention to you, they are more likely to buy when they have a need for your offers.
- Open up a two-way dialogue with prospects and customers both past and present. Email newsletters get 4-10 times the response rate compared to stand-alone email blasts, according to SilverPop/DemandGen Report. This is invaluable for lead nurturing. Email newsletters are essential for establishing two-way dialogue. Email newsletters help build relationships with your prospects and customers.
- Know what’s on the minds of your readers. Not only can your business create a relationship with your readers, but you can also ask what’s on their mind. Find out what your customers are most likely to purchase.
And these are just a few of the positive results you can achieve for your business…
> Setup An Email Newsletter
So what are your waiting for? You know how important your email newsletter is for business. Do you have your customer lists in place yet? If you haven’t setup your email newsletter yet, it’s probably because you’re struggling to find the time. May you are stuck in analysis paralysis. Don’t worry. Let Handy Copywriting set your email newsletter for you. Learn more here…
> Get Your Email Newsletter “Done For You”
Keep your customer database healthy and up-to-date. Enhance your search engine presence. Drive traffic to your website and other places on the Internet where you want a presence. Control your brand’s image. Showcase your product and service offerings. Handy Copywriting can help you manage your monthly [or even more frequent sending] email newsletter. Learn more here…
How To Start Sending Lead Nurturing Email Newsletters
So if you’re a sales or marketing manager, or business owner who is serious about lead nurturing, you need to get started. To build better relationships with customers, or nurture relationships with new prospects, you can’t wait. Start sending an email newsletter. Get started right now.